1. Kate Spade for Gap Kids Maybe I can shrink myself to fit into these adorable dresses and leggings. LOVE this collaboration with Kate Spade.
2. Pink Peonies Living Room Reveal Rachel revealed her new living room on her blog, Pink Peonies. The feminine touches and navy couch have me swooning!
3. J.Crew Factory Window Pane Dress The perfect versatile dress for fall.
4. Oh Joy! Holiday Collection for Target This is one of my favorite bloggers and her holiday line at Target is beyond adorable. You will definitely see a few items around my apartment for Christmas!
5. Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question As a supporter for positive body image, this video almost brought me to tears. We, as adults, try very hard to make our bodies look like everyone else with less wrinkles and smaller waists. Children would prefer to be different and have mermaid tails and cheetah legs. We need to have more child like thoughts when it comes to our bodies.